Coyote Creek RV Resort offers Seasonal or Annual Lease.
Seasonal Lease is a minimum stay of 4 months (April - November) and willl qualify for a rate of $825. per month (+GST).
Annual Lease is a 12 month lease at $4750.per year (+GST) (based on 5.5 month Season and 6.5 month Storage)
These rates includes $75/month in power usage. Any additional usage above the $75/month will be charged as it appears on our power bill. Your total rent will be due upon check-in.
Sites will be chosen at the discretion of Park Management. If you are on a lot that is for sale and it sells, you will be asked to relocate to another site.
The following rules and regulations have been put in place to enhance your experience at Coyote Creek Golf & RV Resort. They are meant to maximize everybody’s enjoyment of our facility.
Enjoy your stay!
• There is a 10 year age restriction on any RV units. If your RV is older than 10 years, it must be visually inspected by Park Management before entry into the park.
• Sites must be kept clean and tidy at all times. Please dispose of household garbage in receptacles provided. Do not leave food or garbage out overnight, as it may attract wildlife into your site. Non-household garbage must be disposed of off-site, either at the Town of Sundre Recycling Station or County Landfill.
• Coyote Creek is strictly an RV Resort. No tents or tarps allowed.
• Occupants of a site are responsible for any damages that they or their guests have caused to the site or facilities.
• No more than 8 people (adult or minor) on one site overnight without written permission.
• Security personnel are not always on site. Please ensure your valuables are secured, as Coyote Creek is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Campfires in designated pits only. Fire pits are not to be dismantled. Please note the fire risk indicator, and check for fire bans before lighting a campfire.
• All pets (no more than two) must be kept on a leash at all times while in the park. Do not walk pets on the golf course. It is expected that all pet owners pick up after their pets and waste be disposed of properly. Do not leave pets unattended at your site. Noisy or aggressive pets will not be tolerated.
• Quiet time is 11:00PM to 8:00AM. No excessive noise or music between these times. Coyote Creek has the right to eject persons without notice who are causing a disturbance.
• All vehicles (in addition to the RV) should be parked on the reserved site. Additional parking is available if necessary. Off road vehicles cannot be operated in the park and must not be offloaded from your trailer or truck.
• No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted on the golf course.
• Speed limit is 15 km/h. Please watch for pedestrian and golf cart traffic at all times.
• RV holding tanks must be used and dumped only when full. Sewage valves may not be left open to permit sewage and gray water to pass. Rigid sewer connection must be in place for dumping.
• No smoking in any buildings. Thank you for extinguishing butts in proper containers and not on the ground.
• Security gates are open from 8:00AM to 10:00PM. If you are out of the park after hours you will need to use a code to re-enter the park.
• No trespassing on adjacent lots or land outside of Coyote Creek RV Resort. Please respect the rights of the land owners.
Please remember that you are staying on a golf course. Be respectful of golfers surrounding the sites. Unless you are golfing, the golf course is out of bounds at all times for camping guests.
• Coyote Creek will not be liable for any damages to property due to golf balls from the course.
• Private Golf Carts are restricted to owners only.
• Golf Memberships or Passes are available at the ProShop or by calling 403-638-2450
There will be no refunds given after Check-In for an early departure. No exceptions!
WINTER STORAGE AVAILABLE
Coyote Creek RV Resort offers Winter RV Storage for $65 per month.